Van Gogh Square Address And Birthday Book - Perfect Gift
FREE UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE - 2nd Class
OUR SUPPLIERS ARE TRYING TO GET MORE STOCK MANUFACTURED ASAP. ENABLE OUR NOTIFICATIONS FOR UPDATES
Lord and Lady M present:
Van Gogh Square Address And Birthday Book - Gift For All Occasions
- This beautiful and luxurious address and birthday book features art of Van Gogh on a hard back cover
- They feature A-Z tabbed pages, space for address, notes, birthdays, and a superb Christmas card list
- The size is 19.5cm x 19.5cm
- Your address book will be posted to you at no extra cost via Royal Mail 2nd class as our default. It is a large letter item
- You can opt to pay a little extra for 1st class if you are in a rush, however this does not guarantee a next day arrival
- See delivery tab for UK delivery information
We hope the COVID-19 situation is over. It has previously caused major delays with post. We are still cautious and the estimated delivery times you will see at checkout will reflect our caution
- We want to make delivery as simple as possible so it is included FREE of charge on all items, for UK postal addresses only
- There are plenty of additional delivery options available. Once you enter your address details at checkout, the relevant options and associated costs will be presented to you.
- Each product shows the despatch info for that product being ordered. The information is just above the add to cart button. It will vary between items that are ready to post and items that are made to order.
- We sometimes change our cut off times depending on how busy we are and seasonal demand
- We always aim to despatch most ready to post items the same day even when ordered last minute. There's a chance orders made after the cut off time will still be dispatched the same day. Feel free to double check before ordering using our chat button below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook.
- We generally post only on weekdays, but do ask if you need us to make a special post office trip on a Saturday.
For orders being sent within the UK, these will always be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class post unless you opt to pay a little extra for a speedier service. Royal Mail states that they aim to deliver 2nd class post within 2 to 3 working days. We know that sometimes it can take a little longer though and there is no guaranteed arrival date for these items. We try to assess any notifications of postal delays and factor is what we know from previous years around the same time period too. We hope our delivery times are more cautious than most companies. We do not like to promise that a 2nd class item will take 2 to 3 working day. They often arrive next day, but sometimes can take a couple of weeks. Use the free option if you are not in a rush. We guarantee to post on time but we cannot provide any guarantee a delivery company won't be affected by delays.
If you opt to pay extra for 1st class, Royal Mail's aim is to deliver the next working day but again this is not a guaranteed service.
We do not offer compensation for items arriving late unless you have contacted us to specify a date and paid for a guaranteed service. You may be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail yourselves.
Please expect delays during busy seasonal periods. Royal Mail state we must allow 10 working days from the expected arrival dates for items to be declared missing so please bear with us.
Gifts / Other
Please check the individual item description as to how your order will be dispatched. Small items that can be posted through a letter box will be sent via Royal Mail and therefore the terms above for cards are applicable. For larger items, they will be posted to you via an economy courier (UK 3-5 days average from dispatch) and is included at no extra cost. We may vary which service we use and arrival dates are not guaranteed.
You can opt to pay a little extra for a faster service if you are in a rush.
If you have a issue with a particular courier company in your area do let us know. Couriers are generally independent contractors so service varies per area.
We have suspended international postage for the time being. This is due to current restrictions surround the Covid-19 crisis.
We will reinstate it as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
We can post anything outside the UK and have sent orders to many countries including Australia, United States, and numerous European Countries.
The basic starting price is £4.00 for a card.
We will give you a quote for postage for orders with multiple items. Please add all of your items to your basket, go through the checkout process. Enter your name, address and email details. When you go to the next page to pay, you can close off the web page and you will receive an email an hour later with your abandoned basket.
We will then contact you once we've weighed out your order and give you the price for postage.
Delivery times will vary depending on destination and we will give estimates in the email along with your price.
You can then follow the link in your abandoned checkout email and complete your purchase if you're happy to do so, the postage price will be updated when you go back to your abandoned order, enabling you to continue to payment.
At this stage, once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch within the next working day (Monday-Friday)
We Also Recommend
Dot The Dog Hardback Address Book - Various Dog Breeds - Perfect Gift Idea
My Garden Hardback Address And Birthday Book - Gardening - Perfect Gift Idea
Botanicals Hardback Address And Birthday Book - Perfect Gift Idea
Monet Hardback Address And Birthday Book - Water Lilies - Perfect Gift Idea