13cm - Personalised Letter From Santa - Kraft Xmas Lines
FREE UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE - 2nd Class
Santa's typewriter has now been locked away by Mrs Claus. He needs to concentrate on getting everything ready for the big day now! Until next year.
Lord and Lady M present:
Made To Order Personalised Letter From Santa / Father Christmas
- These personalised letters from Santa or Father Christmas are designed and made by Lord & Lady M. You will not find these anywhere else. We hope you like our designs, we were extremely keen to put something different out there. They are in fact cards too, not paper letters
- The standard letter will include:
- A pop up letter from either Santa or Father Christmas inside a patterned card. Choose either Santa or Father Christmas where prompted
- Patterned card as shown in 2nd image and named in design title
- A single child's name on the letter and on the front of the card. Please type in the name you want where prompted
- A date stamp which you can choose the date. Please type in the date you want where prompted
- Additional upgrade options are available. See more personalisation info tab for detailed information
- Please ensure the name spelling is correct as we cannot be held responsible for errors in the name. You will receive your email order confirmation with your wording on it. If you see errors please get in touch straight away as refunds will not be possible once the letter has been made
- The photo's will show examples of a letter and may not display your chosen pattern fully made. Refer to the 2nd photo for your chosen pattern. If you cannot see clearly, feel free to ask for clarification on what it reads. Colours may appear slightly different on screen due to lighting changes when photographs were taken
- The card size is roughly 13cm in height when closed
- Your card will be posted to you at no extra cost via Royal Mail 2nd class as our default
- You can opt to pay a little extra for 1st class if you are in a rush however as these are made to order they it won't speed up the making time
- See delivery tab for UK delivery information
You can choose to upgrade the standard card to include the names of more than 1 child. 4 maximum due to limited space. This option will change to letter to refer to all children rather than 1 child. Please ensure you enter all the names in the name box as prompted
You can also choose to upgrade to more detailed personalisation. We will change the text of the letter to include more personallised information. We will personalise any or all of the following:
- Add a specific acheivement for Santa to refer to
- Add a specific item that the child has asked for for Santa to do his very best to get
- Add a specific drink and/or food that the child may have left out for Santa the previous year
Please ensure you write the personalisation information as prompted. We will get in touch via email to clarify anything once you have paid.
For all other changes, please get in touch first and we can discuss what can be done. Look for the messenger button on our site or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION FACING THE COUNTRY, THERE MAY BE UNANNOUNCED DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL'S SERVICES DUE TO STAFF SHORTAGES AND CHANGES IN THEIR PROCEDURES. WE HAVE PROVIDED ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES AT CHECKOUT TO GIVE A ROUGH IDEA.
- We want to make delivery as simple as possible so it is included FREE of charge on most of our items, for UK postal addresses only
- There are plenty of delivery options available. Once you enter your address details at checkout, the relevant options and associated costs will be presented to you.
- Each product shows the despatch info for that product being ordered. The information is just above the add to cart button. It will vary between items that are ready to post and items that are made to order.
- We sometimes change our cut off times depending on how busy we are and seasonal demand
- We always aim to despatch most ready to post items the same day even when ordered last minute. There's a chance orders made after the cut off time for those orders will still be dispatched the same day. Feel free to double check before ordering using out chat button below.
- We generally post only on weekdays, but do ask if you need us to make a special post office trip on a Saturday.
For orders being sent within the UK, these will always be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class post unless you opt to pay a little extra for a speedier service. Royal Mail states that they aim to deliver 2nd class post within 2 to 3 working days. We know that sometimes it can take a little longer though and there is no guaranteed arrival date for these items. We try to assess any notifications of postal delays and factor is what we know from previous years around the same time period too. We hope our delivery times are more cautious than most companies. We do not like to promise that a 2nd class item will take 2 to 3 working day. They often arrives next day and then sometimes can take a couple of weeks. Use the free option if you are not in a rush. We guarantee to post on time but we cannot provide any guarantee a delivery company won't be affected by delays.
If you opt to pay extra for 1st class, Royal Mail's aim is to deliver the next working day but this is not a guaranteed service.
We do not offer compensation for items arriving late unless you have contacted us to specify a date and paid for a guaranteed service. You may be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail yourselves.
Please expect delays during busy seasonal periods. Royal Mail state we must allow 10 working days from the expected arrival dates for items to be declared missing so please bear with us.
Gifts / Other
Please check the individual item description as to how your order will be dispatched. Small items that can be posted through a letter box will be sent via Royal Mail and therefore the terms above for cards are applicable. For larger items, they will be posted to you via an economy courier (UK 3-5 days average from dispatch) and is included at no extra cost. We may vary which service we use and arrival dates are not guaranteed.
You can opt to pay a little extra for a faster service if you are in a rush.
If you have a issue with a particular courier company in your area do let us know. Couriers are generally independent contractors so service varies per area.
We have suspended international postage for the time being. This is due to current restrictions surround the Covid-19 crisis.
We will reinstate it as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
We can post anything outside the UK and have sent orders to many countries including Australia, United States, and numerous European Countries.
The basic starting price is £4.00 for a card.
We will give you a quote for postage for orders with multiple items. Please add all of your items to your basket, go through the checkout process. Enter your name, address and email details. When you go to the next page to pay, you can close off the web page and you will receive an email an hour later with your abandoned basket.
We will then contact you once we've weighed out your order and give you the price for postage.
Delivery times will vary depending on destination and we will give estimates in the email along with your price.
You can then follow the link in your abandoned checkout email and complete your purchase if you're happy to do so, the postage price will be updated when you go back to your abandoned order, enabling you to continue to payment.
At this stage, once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch within the next working day (Monday-Friday)