Hocus Pocus Halloween Decal Set
FREE UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE - 2nd Class
Lord and Lady M present:
Made To Order Halloween Decal Set
- These decals are designed and made by Lord & Lady M. We hope you like our designs, we were extremely keen to put something different out there. But we can discuss personalisation if required
- Fabulous pumpkins without the mess
- The decal set in the image is cut out of an area 16cm by 14cm. You can spread each part out to make it spread a larger area of the pumpkin or request different elements to fit within the space
- Your decal set will include:
- A witch decal that can be place anywhere on your pumpkin
- The word 'Hocus' decal which can be placed anywhere
- The word 'Pocus' decal which can be placed anywhere
- Each decal will come with it's own transfer tape for applying to your pumpkin
- The decals will come with slits in the transfer tape to ease attachment to a rounded item like a pumpkin
- Instructions for attachment will be included. You will essentially need to rub the decals to attach them to the surface and when each item is attached, pull off the transfer tape slowly. If it doesn't come off easily, just keep rubbing.
- If you want to change any element, please get in touch via the chat button, our social media pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The photo shows our mockup pumpkin. However the decals can be to attached to any clean smooth surface. The smoother pumpkins are the easiest to attach to
- Your decals will be posted to you at no extra cost via Royal Mail 2nd class as our default
- You can opt to pay a little extra for 1st class if you are in a rush however as these are made to order they it won't speed up the making time
- See delivery tab for UK delivery information
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION FACING THE COUNTRY, THERE MAY BE UNANNOUNCED DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL'S SERVICES DUE TO STAFF SHORTAGES AND CHANGES IN THEIR PROCEDURES.
THERE ARE KNOWN TO BE DELAYS OF OVER A WEEK IN SOME AREAS AND THIS SITUATION IS CHANGING DAY BY DAY. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WHEN YOUR ORDER WILL ARRIVE, SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU ORDER WELL IN ADVANCE OF WHEN YOU NEED YOUR ITEM.
We want to make delivery as simple as possible so it is included free of charge on most of our items.
We aim to dispatch most orders the same day providing the order is completed before any deadline given on the product page. Our postie collects quite early so we like to give ourselves enough time to meet the deadline. There's a chance orders made after this time will still be dispatched the same day. Some products are made to order and will have a different despatch schedule. Please refer to any details given on the product page.
We only post on weekdays too, but do ask if you need us to make a special post office trip on a Saturday.
For orders being sent within the UK, these will always be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class post unless you opt to pay a little extra for a speedier service. Royal Mail states that they aim to deliver 2nd class post within 2 to 3 working days. We know that sometimes it can take a little longer though and there is no guaranteed arrival date for these items.
If you opt to pay extra for 1st class, Royal Mail's aim is to deliver the next working day but this is not a guaranteed service.
We do not offer compensation for items arriving late unless you have contacted us to specify a date and paid for a guaranteed service. You may be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail yourselves.
Please expect delays during busy seasonal periods. Royal Mail state we must allow 10 working days from the expected arrival dates for items to be declared missing so please bear with us.
Gifts / Other
Please check the individual item description as to how your order will be dispatched. Small items that can be posted through a letter box will be sent via Royal Mail and therefore the terms above for cards are applicable. For larger items, they will be posted to you via an economy courier (UK 3-5 days average from dispatch) and is included at no extra cost. We may vary which service we use and arrival dates are not guaranteed.
You can opt to pay a little extra for a faster service if you are in a rush.
If you have a issue with a particular courier company in your area do let us know. Couriers are generally independent contractors so service varies per area.
We have suspended international postage for the time being. This is due to current restrictions surround the Covid-19 crisis.
We will reinstate it as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
We can post anything outside the UK and have sent orders to many countries including Australia, United States, and numerous European Countries.
The basic starting price is £4.00 for a card.
We will give you a quote for postage for orders with multiple items. Please add all of your items to your basket, go through the checkout process. Enter your name, address and email details. When you go to the next page to pay, you can close off the web page and you will receive an email an hour later with your abandoned basket.
We will then contact you once we've weighed out your order and give you the price for postage.
Delivery times will vary depending on destination and we will give estimates in the email along with your price.
You can then follow the link in your abandoned checkout email and complete your purchase if you're happy to do so, the postage price will be updated when you go back to your abandoned order, enabling you to continue to payment.
At this stage, once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch within the next working day (Monday-Friday)