Eid Mubarak - Themed Cake Topper
FREE UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE - 2nd Class
Current Despatch time - As this item is handmade, please allow 5 working days from ordering before your item is despatched
Lord and Lady M present:
Made To Order Cake Topper
- These toppers are designed and made by Lord & Lady M
- Fabulous toppers to make any cake stand out. Although it isn't restricted to just a cake
- The topper is made to be approximately 5.5 inches at it's WIDEST point. This is to fit a 6 inch cake. If you want a bigger or smaller size, please get in touch
- Your topper will include:
- The words Eid Mubarak in Black card
- A crescent in gold mirror card
- Silver glitter surround card for the word Mubarak
- 2 silver glitter stars
- A foodsafe stick attached within the topper - Can be left unattached if prefered
- These are all attached to a thick white card to make sure it is not flimsy . The reverse side is plain white
- The photo shows our topper example. Colours may vary slightly in tint depending on card supply at the time.
- Your topper will be posted to you at no extra cost via Royal Mail 2nd class large letter as our default
- You can opt to pay a little extra for 1st class if you are in a rush however as these are made to order it won't speed up the making time
- See delivery tab for UK delivery information
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION FACING THE COUNTRY, THERE MAY BE UNANNOUNCED DELAYS IN ROYAL MAIL'S SERVICES DUE TO STAFF SHORTAGES AND CHANGES IN THEIR PROCEDURES. WE HAVE PROVIDED ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES AT CHECKOUT TO GIVE A ROUGH IDEA.
- We want to make delivery as simple as possible so it is included FREE of charge on most of our items, for UK postal addresses only
- There are plenty of delivery options available. Once you enter your address details at checkout, the relevant options and associated costs will be presented to you.
- Each product shows the despatch info for that product being ordered. The information is just above the add to cart button. It will vary between items that are ready to post and items that are made to order.
- We sometimes change our cut off times depending on how busy we are and seasonal demand
- We always aim to despatch most ready to post items the same day even when ordered last minute. There's a chance orders made after the cut off time for those orders will still be dispatched the same day. Feel free to double check before ordering using out chat button below.
- We generally post only on weekdays, but do ask if you need us to make a special post office trip on a Saturday.
For orders being sent within the UK, these will always be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class post unless you opt to pay a little extra for a speedier service. Royal Mail states that they aim to deliver 2nd class post within 2 to 3 working days. We know that sometimes it can take a little longer though and there is no guaranteed arrival date for these items. We try to assess any notifications of postal delays and factor is what we know from previous years around the same time period too. We hope our delivery times are more cautious than most companies. We do not like to promise that a 2nd class item will take 2 to 3 working day. They often arrives next day and then sometimes can take a couple of weeks. Use the free option if you are not in a rush. We guarantee to post on time but we cannot provide any guarantee a delivery company won't be affected by delays.
If you opt to pay extra for 1st class, Royal Mail's aim is to deliver the next working day but this is not a guaranteed service.
We do not offer compensation for items arriving late unless you have contacted us to specify a date and paid for a guaranteed service. You may be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail yourselves.
Please expect delays during busy seasonal periods. Royal Mail state we must allow 10 working days from the expected arrival dates for items to be declared missing so please bear with us.
Gifts / Other
Please check the individual item description as to how your order will be dispatched. Small items that can be posted through a letter box will be sent via Royal Mail and therefore the terms above for cards are applicable. For larger items, they will be posted to you via an economy courier (UK 3-5 days average from dispatch) and is included at no extra cost. We may vary which service we use and arrival dates are not guaranteed.
You can opt to pay a little extra for a faster service if you are in a rush.
If you have a issue with a particular courier company in your area do let us know. Couriers are generally independent contractors so service varies per area.
We have suspended international postage for the time being. This is due to current restrictions surround the Covid-19 crisis.
We will reinstate it as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
We can post anything outside the UK and have sent orders to many countries including Australia, United States, and numerous European Countries.
The basic starting price is £4.00 for a card.
We will give you a quote for postage for orders with multiple items. Please add all of your items to your basket, go through the checkout process. Enter your name, address and email details. When you go to the next page to pay, you can close off the web page and you will receive an email an hour later with your abandoned basket.
We will then contact you once we've weighed out your order and give you the price for postage.
Delivery times will vary depending on destination and we will give estimates in the email along with your price.
You can then follow the link in your abandoned checkout email and complete your purchase if you're happy to do so, the postage price will be updated when you go back to your abandoned order, enabling you to continue to payment.
At this stage, once payment is cleared we aim to dispatch within the next working day (Monday-Friday)